Make a web page private
How to require a login for a web page
PTOffice allows you to lock down specific web pages based on your Contact groups. Here's how...
- Log in to PTOffice
- Open the Website module - this will open a new tab in your browser to your Website Admin page
- Edit the page you wish to lock down or make private using the PTOffice Page Builder
- Choose the "Set as Private Page" module and drag it to the top of your page
5. Click the 'Active' checkbox and then choose Edit to open a popup that will allow you to choose which Groups should have access to this page when they login.
6. After saving, when a visitor visits that page, it will require them to login to view the content.