Add a Google Calendar Page
With PTOffice, you can create a custom web page that displays the Google Calendar of your choice! Follow these steps:
- LOGIN to your Google Calendar page.
- Hover over the Google calendar you want to display and click the small drop arrow that appears and choose ‘CALENDAR SETTINGS’.
- Under the “EMBED THIS CALENDAR” section, copy the code you see in the text box.
- LOGIN to PTOffice and in the Website module, create a new page.
- When editing the new page (using PTOffice Page Builder), add an ‘HTML’ section from the BASIC MODULE section.
- PASTE the previously copied code in the text box and save your page with the various settings chosen as necessary.
- If desired, be sure to ADD A MENU ITEM to your site which shows this new Google Calendar page.
You will now see your Google Calendar appear on your website.