Manage Website Menus
PTOffice makes it easy to manage your Website’s Menus. You can edit the Display Name, the Display Order in which your menu’s displays, and the sub-menus. Keep in mind that newly created pages automatically get added to your menu system.
How to Access the Manage Menus area
- Go to the “WEBSITE” module from within the Admin side of PTOffice and hover over the “Website Appearance” menu item on the left and choose the “Customize” sup-menu item.
- Select the “MENUS” item on the left.
- Select the “DEFAULT” menu to edit it.
- From here, you can drag and drop to reorder menu item, you can drag in menu item to make them sub-menus of other items, and you can create new items altogether.
Add a menu item that links to another external page
- Click on “+ Add Items” button at the bottom of the menu list
- Click on “Custom Links” category
- Enter information and choose “Add to Menu”
- Place menu item is desired location among other menu items
Remove a menu item that no longer has a page associated to it
- When in the menu area, click on the expand arrow to show additional information about the menu item
- Click the "Delete" option to remove the menu item.