Create & Edit Web Pages
Creating a fully customized web page is very easy with PTOffice. Here’s how…
To create a new page...
- Login to your PTOffice website.
- Under the Site Content menu, choose the Web Pages menu item to view a list of the current pages on your site.
- Click the Add New button to create a new page.
- Add a page title.
- IMPORTANT! Click the Page Editor button to gain access to our easy drag and drop interface.
- Your page will now open and the widget box should be open. If it isn't click the "+" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click the ROWS sub-page in the widget window to give your page overall structure (columns, etc.) or click the TEMPLATES sub-page in the widget to choose from existing template
- Once the structure of your page has been created, click the MODULES sub-page in the widget window to display all the various drag & drop modules you can add to your page.
- Click on a module and drag it into a column area onto your page. Once you release the module, the module's properties box will appear and you can set various options for that module. Clicking on the 'wrench' on an existing module will re-open this module properties box.
- Click the DONE button located in the upper right-hand corner of your page to Discard, Save Draft or Publish your page.
Good to know:
To test what the various modules can do, simply drag and drop and play around with all of them. When finished, simply click DONE and Discard your changes.