Create & Edit Web Pages
Creating a fully customized web page is very easy with PTOffice. Here’s how…
- Login to PTOffice
- Click the WEBSITE menu option from the hamburger menu in the upper left-hand corner
- A new browser tab will open presenting the WordPress admin page
- Choose Pages > Add New from the left hand menu. IMPORTANT! If editing an existing page, hover over the page title and click the PTOffice Page Builder link
- Enter a Title for the page by clicking on the Add Title space
- IMPORTANT! Click the Launch PTOffice Page Builder button to gain access to our easy drag and drop interface.
- Your page will now open and the widget box should be open. If it isn't click the "+" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click the ROWS sub-page in the widget window to give your page overall structure (columns, etc.) or click the TEMPLATES sub-page in the widget to choose from existing template
- Once the structure of your page has been created, click the MODULES sub-page in the widget window to display all the various drag & drop modules you can add to your page.
- Click on a module and drag it into a column area onto your page. Once you release the module, the module's properties box will appear and you can set various options for that module. Clicking on the 'wrench' on an existing module will re-open this module properties box.
- Click the DONE button located in the upper right-hand corner of your page to Discard, Save Draft or Publish your page
Pagebuilder Tutorial Video
Good to know:
To test what the various modules can do, simply drag and drop and play around with all of them. When finished, simply click DONE and Discard your changes.
For added information on this Page Builder, you can also visit the parent company support site – http://kb.wpbeaverbuilder.com/collection/2-page-builder.