Increase Contact Logins & Send Login Reminders
One of the concerns on the front of many organization's minds is how to increase contact registration, login, and participation. Fortunately, PTOffice has a number of ways to make this as easy as possible.
Here's how to increase contact logins:
Send an email from within the system to all contacts WITHOUT LOGINS
- LOGIN to PTOffice
- Choose CONTACTS from the the hamburger menu in the upper left-hand corner
- Click on the WITHOUT LOGINS percentage ring statistic located above the Contacts table (this is the same as using the Search field and searching for Registered = No)
- Check the upper left-hand corner checkbox within the Contacts table to SELECT ALL the contacts that show.
- Click on any of the three dot option located to the right of a contact line and choose SEND MESSAGE > ALL SELECTED CONTACTS
You will now be taken to the MESSENGER module and your email will be pre-addressed to all unregistered contacts. You can now craft an email of your own choosing. Be sure to include a link to where your users can register (either your PTOffice website or directly to https://tools.ptoffice.com) to setup their username and password.
Other methods to increase logins:
- Send a Login Reminder email from the CONTACTS > More menu > Registration Setup page (bottom). This email will contain a link for the contacts to click to verify their profile information.
- Traditional backpack mail. Until your parents get used to your new online system, they just might be looking for the backpack mail to come home.
- Set up a group of laptops at Back-to-School night and allow parents to register on the spot.
- Include reminders and instructions in your weekly or monthly newsletter.
- Always point to your website for access to information. i.e. “Go to our home page to view the latest winners of the Box Tops contest!”