Lock and Unlock Member's Login Capability
You have the option to lock a contact's login capability from the system at any time. Once a contact's login has been locked, only an administrator will be able to manually unlock them.
Here's how to lock and unlock a contact's login:
- LOGIN to PTOffice
- Choose CONTACTS from the hamburger menu in the upper-left hand corner
- Click on a specific contact to open their profile page
- Expand the MEMBERSHIP DETAILS panel located on the right hand side of the contact's profile
- Check the Lock member out of system checkbox to lock the contact's login or uncheck it to allow the contact to login
- Click SAVE CONTACT to save the settings
Good to know: Most organizations will not turn on the Require manual approval of all registrants option in the Registration Setup process until after a majority of the contact's have registered to avoid the work of needing to unlock several hundred potential registrants.