Member Profiles: Managing Registration & Fee Payments
If you're new to PTOffice, there's a lot of new information and processes to getting started, and you'll need to know exactly what we mean when we say "registered" vs "paid".
Registered in PTOffice simply means that you have logged in and set your username and password. It DOES NOT necessarily mean you have paid a Membership Fee. Below are the steps you'll need to take to register and to pay any available membership fees.
How To Register to PTOffice as a First-Time User:
- VISIT your organization's website and look for a "Register" or "Profile" link or simply go to tools.ptoffice.com
- Depending on your organization's SETTINGS, you may be required to know a Registration Password that may have been set. If you don't know it, you will need to contact someone at your organization to get it.
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and create a PASSWORD
- The system will now search for any contacts in the organization with the same last name. If you see your family appear, click on the correct slot to be added or select your name to link to that record. Otherwise, select the CREATE NEW FAMILY link.
- The system will now take you to your profile page. Here you can view and edit members of your household as needed. You can also pay any Membership Fees your organization offers.
- You're done!
How To Edit Profile Information and Pay any Membership Fees:
- Visit your organization's website and look for a "Register" or "Profile" link or simply go to tools.ptoffice.com
- LOGIN with your email and password
- EDIT your household, personal, and child information, and SELECT what you want to show/hide in the organization's directories
- Under MEMBERSHIP DETAILS you will see any unpaid fees that need to paid to access the features your administrator has setup
Good To Know:
If you attempt to access the member search bar on the website, and DO NOT have a PTOffice account, you will need to first register to your organization. Depending on possible Membership Fee restrictions, you still may not be able to search the search bar until specific membership Fees have been paid.