WordPress 101: Website Support
Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be a web developer to make progress with your group's website. By using the support centers we're providing, you can solve many of the website issues and customization you've imagined, but have yet to achieve.
We've hyperlinked ALL support centers. Click the title to be delivered to that platform.
Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard:
- LOGIN to PTOffice
- Choose WEBSITE from the hamburger menu in the upper-left hand corner
- The WordPress dashboard should now be opened in a separate window (BE SURE any pop-up blockers are turned off!)
- Within the HELP tab in the upper-right corner, click SUPPORT
- A new window will open containing a search bar and quick links to a variety of forums and topics on all elements within WordPress
- Use the links below on topics such as New to WordPress - Where to Start, Writing Posts (Blogs), and Pages which are different from posts.
- The PTOffice Page Builder uses Beaver Builder to create pages for your website
- Their help center has a search bar, and links to topics that can help you better understand the builder and its capabilities
- Be sure to type or search the exact element name or issue you're having while building your page or post. For example: Rows and Columns
- The PTOffice Help Center has specific articles pertaining to the features within the application that relate to the website functions
- You can use the search bar to find articles related to the "WEBSITE" and scroll through the results below
- If your searches do not deliver the answer you're looking for, feel free to reach PTOffice Support for a personalized response.
Good to know:
There are several ways to get the same answer.
We suggest asking the same question within the different support centers to see the overlap and learn the best way of adapting the advice to your specific issue.
By using these support tools, you can often times find an answer faster than submitting a support ticket and waiting for the answer to the question. If there's an issue that's not outlined in the articles, we always welcome you to schedule a support call for a detailed walk-through of the problem and potential solutions.