Register to a New School
There are some parents and PTOffice users that will have a student in one school, and then either graduate into another using PTOffice, or just have students of varying ages and grades in separate schools that both use our application.
If you're looking to add a second school to your PTOffice account, here are the steps you'll need to follow to avoid creating a duplicate with different credentials, and keep all family and household information updated with a single profile.
Navigating to the account profile icon and the "Add Account" selection:
- LOGIN to your existing PTOffice account (https://tools.ptoffice.com)
- CLICK on the profile image icon in the top-right of your screen
- At the bottom, under your current school, click on "Add Account"
- Follow the prompts of selecting a STATE & SCHOOL NAME
To switch school once logged in:
- LOGIN to your PTOffice account (https://tools.ptoffice.com)
- CLICK on the profile image icon in the top-right of your screen and choose the organization which you wish to view.
Good To Know:
If you do not follow these steps, and visit tools.ptoffice.com to begin a new registration outside of logging in to your account, PTOffice will suggest you create a new account.
By creating a new account, all information with be a duplicate, and you'll have separate logins with a potential for varying family and household information. By following the aforementioned steps, you'll ensure everything is under a single profile and easy to remember when it comes time to login and use the features given to you by an administrator.
If you have questions when adding a new school, please email email@example.com.