Sign Up for a Stripe Processor Account
PTOffice allows you to collect online credit card payments for the various things you sell (Membership Fees and Store items). Here's how to setup your Stripe account and connect it to your PTOffice account.
- Go to SETTINGS in your PTOffice account
- Choose the Online Payments panel
- Choose the CONNECT button (disconnect from a previous WePay or PayPal account if needed)
- Follow the instructions to create a Stripe account (or login to connect to an existing Stripe account). NOTE: Use a "Statement Descriptor" that your parents will recognize to avoid costly charge backs.
- When finished, click the "Authorize access to this account" button to connect this account to your PTOffice account
At this point, your account will now be connected to Stripe and will allow your members/customers to make payments with credit cards. If your organization was using a previous processing account, you will need to update any active stores in Store Setup to use the new processor.