Manage and Assign User Roles
PTOffice allows you to create administrators at various levels of the application by assigning users specific roles. This articles explains how to set those people up within your account.
How to modify a user's role:
- LOGIN to your PTOffice website.
- Under the Membership Management menu, choose Members.
- Find the member you wish to make an administrator and edit that member by clicking the 'Edit' link under that appears under their name..
- Scroll down to the 'Role' field on the Profile tab and choose the role you wish to assign them.
- Click the 'Update User' button at the bottom of the page to save your settings.
- PTOffice Account Administrator - Full access to all settings of your account.
- Sign Up Plugin Administrators - Full access to the Sign Ups application.
- Project Plugin Administrators - Full access to the Project Notebooks application.
- Accounting Manager - Full access to the Accounting application.
- Subscriber - Assigned to a user after successfully subscribing. Access to front-end content like the members directory.